Monday, April 26, 2010

4 days out...

Well, I'm four days out from the big trip. I am getting pretty excited. I feel like I'm pretty well prepared, but then again, I've never done anything like this before, so I can only be so prepared. I'm hoping to keep this blog updated as often as I can with information about the trip and my adventures. We'll see how consistently I have internet access though. Maybe there will be pictures too. =D

For today, excitement came when I found out that I didn't have a ticket to or from JFK airport from LEX, and we leave in 4 days! That was a surprise, to say the least. However they got it worked out within hours, and I'm good to go again. Also, it looks like my living situation when I get back is figured out, which is nice since I have to move 3 days after I get back. What a charmed life I lead, eh?

But amidst all this the Lord shows his grace. If this living situation opportunity works out, some would say it would be coincidence...but I don't believe in that. I'm definitely going to need to rely on the Lord's strength during this upcoming trip, and I'll need a lot of prayers that I will seek that strength out.

Well I'll try to keep this updated. Night!

2 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

We are so excited for you!
And we'll be praying for you.