Friday, April 30, 2010

Tomorrow is D-Day

Not as in it is the military holiday, but as in it is the day I leave for this trip which I have been both excited about and dreading. I have never been overseas and it is both exciting and scary thinking of being out of the country for 4 weeks.

For the next 24+ hours I will be travelling. I will start in Kentucky, fly to New York, and then fly to Munich. Then we fly to Athens, Greece. By then it will be May 2nd. We will spend the next 2 weeks travelling across Greece and Turkey. Then we will be in Israel for a week. After that we will have another week of miscellaneous travel, and on the 27th of May I head back.

Awww, man, the excitement is starting! What an adventure! I will keep everyone posted who might follow this or be friends with me on facebook.

Time to get some sleep =D

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Dan,
I've been thinking of you most of the day (ever since the Walk For Life ended). Praying for GOD's Peace, Provision and Protection.
Love you lots!
MOM

Tony said...

Dan,
I believe you will look back on this trip someday with thankfulness that you got the opportunity! We are trusting the Lord for your safety and enjoyment. Your resourcefulness will no doubt be tested, but that is when God always comes through!
Love,
Dad.